PPL, CPL, INSTRUCTOR and ATPL quick fire handbook
- It covers light aircraft to modern airliners, targets PPL, CPL and ATPL, and instructors in a Q & A format, with simple explanations to complex questions. See attached 5 page PDF sample to see the presentation style. You can use the sample as a shop website download if you wish.
- Featuring 1800 Q & A and 190+ diagrams over 240 pages, allowing purchasers to quickly target their CASA exam KDR items without fuss.
- Representing best bang-for-buck study focus on the market.
· An extensive eight page index is provided at the back allowing fast tracing.
· Best used in association with Rob Avery PPL, CPL, ATPL products/exams booklets.
→ High and low speed Aerodynamics.
→ Aircraft Performance.
→ Piston Engine General Knowledge.
→ Basic Gas Turbine General Knowledge.
→ Light and Heavy Aircraft Systems.
→ Avionics and Instruments.
→ Navigation (Radio & Navaids).
→ Navigation (General).
→ Human Factors (including TEM).